Dear friends, we would like to present to you a wonderful testimony of Natalia Khalitova about the ministry to teenagers at the Prilukskaya juvenile prison.
“On December 30, 2012 God gave me a special word for the teens we have been ministering to, and after I finished preaching the message, we suddenly become witnesses to a remarkable awakening among the teens – the entire second unit made a decision to become disciples of Jesus Christ!
We have been “watering” this desert with the Word of God for the entire year 2012. Our team went there every single weekend. Usually the kids would come to the meetings and just sleep with their eyes open- they seemed absolutely broken and depressed, like moving bodies without any emotion. Often, we had to repeat the same things, so that they could understand us. Their minds seemed absolutely dormant. From the very beginning, we urged them to become disciples, but only about 10 people from entire colony have decided to do so.
We brought them literature from our church. At first there were about 60 to 100 people from all over the colony who came to listen to us, and later entire unites started attending. We would bring them recordings of Pastor Sunday’s teachings. In three hours we preached three different sermons. To date this colony has raised several pastors and a leader of the juvenile colonies movement.
Then I received a revelation to teach the kids about the power of worship, and invited Olga and Sasha Clowning to help me. We gathered the entire colony and after giving thanks my deputy Svetlana Andriiva read a Sermon of pastor Bose Adelaja about discipleship, from the team retreat. After that 24 people expressed their wish to become disciples of Jesus Christ. But when we arrived the next time – there was a visible revival. They told us that they liked the praise ministry and asked us to bring it again. I have been ministering to children of various ages and backgrounds for about 12 years, but that was the first time I saw so many children at once become born again and make a decision to become disciples of Jesus Christ. I am now in the process of preparing an apprenticeship program for these kids.
Some time later, in January of 2013, my youngest daughter Diana who is 12 years old, has also decided to become a disciple of Jesus Christ. After her prayer, she had tears of joy in her eyes.
After registering our foundation, which is called “The Revival of Children in Ukraine” – 22 departments opened up. God began to bring us new people who felt that they had a burden in their hearts to work with children. My team is growing by the hours, not only quantitatively but also qualitatively.
For all this I want to thank God and Pastor Sunday, with all my heart.
Movement of “The Revival of Children in Ukraine.”
Testimonies of the Prilukskaya Prison youth:
- Kalashnik Bogdan Yrijovich, 2-nd unit: “After hearing today’s teaching, I decided to become a follower of Christ”.
- Kolya: “I decided that from this day and from this moment I give up my old life and now I want to be a disciple of Jesus Christ”.
- Razinkov Victor Alexandrovich, 2-nd unit: “After today’s service, I’ve decided to become a disciple of Jesus Christ”.
- Zhelada Jaroslav A., 2-nd unit: “I want to go to God. I believe in Him. I want you to keep coming to us and continue to teach us to trust in God. I want to learn”.
- Dmitry Sherbyna, 2-nd unit: “During today’s service, I realized that God is real, and I sincerely prayed to Him. I want to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, and I can become a disciple of Jesus, if you continue to help us. And I would like you to come see us more often!”
- E. Pawlowski, 2-nd unit: “Today I decided to change and truly come to God. I want to be with God in my heart and soul”.
- Shot Yaroslav Y., 2-nd unit: “I choose to be with God, and for all the prisoners to be with him. I’ve decided that I am a disciple of God”.
- Grigorovich Paul, 2-nd unit: “I appreciate this ministry, it helps me a lot. After today’s service, I want to change my life”.
- Ruslan Kovalenko, 2-nd unit: “After the service today I’ve decided to become a disciple of the Lord. Thank you for giving us hope for a different life”.
- Kulbachenko Ruslan Andreeevich, 2-nd unit: “I made the decision to become a disciple of Jesus, to continue to live with Christ and I would like for you to keep coming to us and teach us”.
- Arkatov Vadim, 2-nd unit: “I want you keep on visiting us in colony in 2013 and bring God’s Word. We need it”.
- Tovkes Vladimir, 2-nd unit: “Today I decided to walk with God and be his son”.
- Danyluk Petr Leonidovich, 2-nd unit: “Today I decided to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. I want to live with God”.
- Kovtyuk Alexander, 2-nd unit: “I want to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, I want you to keep coming to us, so that we could have the opportunity of confessing”.
- Dmitry Ostrovsky, 2-nd unit: “I have decided that from now on I renounce my old life. I have made the decision to become a disciple of God”.
- Koremkov Oleg, 2-nd unit: “After today’s service, I am ready to become a disciple of Jesus Christ”.
- Stogniy Novikov, 2-nd unit: “Decided to become a disciple of God”.
- Artem B. Nikolov, 2-nd unit: “Yes, I sincerely talked to God. And I also decided to become a disciple of God. I love that you come to us and preach”.
- Samusenko Sergei, 2-nd unit: “I really made the decision to become a disciple of the Lord. I want you to come to us in 2013 because I have come to believe in God. I want to know more about Him, and I think you could help me with this”.
- Yusibov Timur, 2-nd unit: “I sincerely want to receive the Lord into my heart and soul, and I want Him to guide me onto the right path”.
- Dmitry V. Melnikov, 2-nd unit: “I am really trying to give my heart to God, and go on through my life with Him. I want to be a disciple of Christ, and I want ministers to come to us in year 2013 and teach us”.
- Babiy Vladimir Ivanovich, 2-nd unit: “Today I decided to be with God, and I don’t want to ever change my mind about this. After today’s lesson, I feel I became more kind. And I wish ministers would visit us and teach us, so that more people could experience what I did”.
- Smooth Viktor, 2-nd unit: “I made the decision to become a disciple of Jesus Christ”.
- Ruslan S. Moskalenko, 2-nd unit: “I want you to keep coming in 2013. I want to be closer to God”.
- Bondarevich VA, 2-nd unit: “After today’s lesson I gave my heart to God. Come visit us again”.
- Nadtochiy Evgeny Alexandrovich, 2-nd unit: “I decided to get to know God and to follow him and to be his disciple. I want you to come and preach to us the Word of God. I am glad that there are people like you who tell us about living according to God’s Word. You guys are great!”
- Chornovil Andrew, 2-nd unit: “I believe that He is always there and He always protects me”.
- Protsenko Anatoliy, 2-nd unit: “I believe in God, you helped me to understand that God exists and He is always there”.
- Ovsienko Sergey, 2-nd unit: “I want you to come visit us often because you really change people”.
- Gurinchuk Peter sergeevmch, 2-nd unit: “I really want you to always be with us; because of you I can learn and draw positive conclusions. God is with us, and that all will be well”.
- Zhevzhik Gennady S., 2-nd unit: “I can tell you that I feel better when you come, and I want to speak more with you, and to pray”.
- Oleynikov Vyacheslav S., 2-nd unit: “After today’s service I decided to become a disciple of Jesus Christ. I want you to keep on coming to us”.
- Debis Dmitry E., 2-nd detachment: “I really want to be a disciple of Christ, and I want you to come to us every week, not only in 2012 but also in 2013”.
- Vecherik Peter, 2-nd unit: “I am very glad that you are coming to us. I enjoy listening to you and talking to you. I liked today’s worship and praying to God”.
- Voight Valeriy, 2-nd unit: “After your sermon I felt better. Pray for me, to be released soon and to become a better person”.
- Boyuk vitally V., 2-nd unit: “I want to be with God, I want to be a disciple of Christ. After today’s service, I decided to be with God”.
- Shcherbinin Vladislav S., 2-nd unit: “I decided to be a disciple of God”.
- Verbovsky Vitaly Romanovich, 2-nd unit: “I give up my sinful life to have a better life and to live with God. It’s better to be with Him. He helps everyone and always hears us”.
- Budyak Vladislav, 2-nd unit: “I renounce all evil spirits. My wish is – to start a new life, from a clean slate, a good one”.
- Mimlyaev Boris Vladimirovich, 2-nd unit: “God helped me with many things and I thank Him very much and I’m grateful for the ministers who come to us to tell us about God’s Word”.
- Vladimir Korolev: “Come to us again. I like when you come. Pray for me, please”.
- Zaponenko Pavel D.: “Long time ago I decided to live with God, but I need your help, because I will not be able to do it on my own, especially without your preaching. I was born on the same calendar day as Jesus Christ was born – on Christmas day. I want you to continue to come and visit us”.
- Artem Koval K.: “I like that people like you come to our institution, and I would like you to come as often as possible. With respect to you, Artem. Happy New Year!”
- Voitenko Tom, 2-nd unit: “I really like that you visit our colony. Thank you all. Greetings to your church! I want to be with God and be saved”.
- Rough Andrey, 2-nd unit. Asks us to contact his family.
- Alexander Kolesnik, 2-nd unit: “I realized that Jesus exists. I want to be His disciple. Thank you for telling us about God. Thank you for coming to us. I wish you all good health”.
- Andrey Yakushev, 2-nd unit: “Today I decided to be with God. I want you to come to us often”.
- Vedmidsky Bogdan, 2-nd unit: “Today I truly gave my heart to God, and I do not want to go into the hands of the devil and burn in hell after my death. Thanks to the believers who come to our colony, I sincerely gave my heart to God. Highly grateful”.
- Maxim M. Kravchenko, 2-nd unit: “I made a decision and I want to change my life and to be with God, because it is better to be with Him- there is happiness, joy and love, salvation. And I want you to come every week”.
- Ivzhenko Alexey, 2-nd unit: “I want you to come, and I want to confess”.
- Drobot Igor, 2-nd unit: “I really like it when believers come to us, they are telling about God- it’s so cool”.
- Tchaikovsky Rostislavovich Leo, 2-nd unit: “Yes, I would like to”.
- Looky Anatoly, 2-nd unit: “Come to us, if you have it in your heart. You are always welcome”.
Translated by Anna Krets
Edited by Natalia Ioffe