If you are reading these lines, you are one of those whom God has called to join his army of ministers for the last time.
During his ministry on earth, the Lord Jesus said, “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matthew 24:14).
Friends, we are living in this very last time the Lord mentions. Today we are responsible for the ministery and spread the Gospel of the Kingdom throughout the world in every nation. For this mission to be fulfilled, God predestined and entrusted our ministry with a specific command in his army. In the beginning of 1993, the Lord spoke to Pastor Sunday Adelaja that He would use people from the former Soviet Union to reap the last harvest before the appearance of His son. God also gave the goal of reaching 500,000,000 people from all around the world with the gospel of Christ.
Today, the Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for all Nations has:
- 25 000 members in Kyiv alone.
- During the work of the church more than 2 million people accepted Jesus Christ as their God and Savior.
- More than 1000 churches.
- More than 200 ministries for those from all societal backgrounds: homeless people, street children, orphans, youth programs, rehabilitation for alcohol and drug addicts and their relatives, sport and culture ministries and outreaches, children and teens ministries, single mothers, dysfunctional families and many others.
We believe that God gave this mission not only to our church in Kyiv, but, also, to many millions of believers worldwide. This is why we desire to partner with anyone who has devoted his or her life to serving the Lord. Together we can deliver the Gospel of the Kingdom to every single person on this planet.
Why Do We Need Partnership?
- AS PARTNERS – we can preach the Gospel of the Kingdom by all possible means.
- AS PARTNERS – we can share our resources to accomplish the plans of God.
- AS PARTNERS – we can be the most effective in doing things for God as one team.
- AS PARTNERS – we can, TOGETHER, reach those 500,000,000 people with the Gospel.
What Our Partners Can Do?
- Provide prayer support for our ministry.
- Come to Kyiv and serve as a missionary in our ministry.
- Offer financial support.
We Devote Ourselves to Our Partners
- Monthly word of encouragement and support from Senior Pastor Sunday Adelaja (via e-mail).
- Prayer for our partners around the clock.
- Prayer for your difficult situations.
- Answers to your questions from the Embassy of God pastors.
- Updates about all Embassy of God news.
- Invitations to come and see all events in the Embassy of God in Kyiv.
- Guaranteed confidentiality of our partners information.
Email for Partnership Program – email@example.com